Prieto, Marigliano, Holbert & Prieto, LLC
Free Consultation
(855) 329-7144

Do I have to report the accident?

Yes. First, you may need to call the police. Second, report the accident to your insurance company. Ask your insurance company or insurance agent what forms you should fill out and to help you make other necessary reports on the accident. Third, contact an attorney at Slover, Prieto Marigliano & Holbert, LLC to discuss your rights.