Prieto, Marigliano, Holbert & Prieto, LLC
Free Consultation
(855) 329-7144

What If I Want To Make A Claim For My Injuries?

If the other driver was at fault, you may be entitled to compensation-for your personal injuries, car damage and other expenses, such as lost wages or the cost of a nurse needed after the accident. If you had your own insurance at the time of the accident, you may also be able to sue for pain and suffering. You should make a claim with the other driver’s insurance company. But, if you are not satisfied with the amount they offer, you may want to sue.

If you plan to sue, do not delay. There are time limits for filing various types of claims-so act quickly.