Prieto, Marigliano, Holbert & Prieto, LLC
Free Consultation
(855) 329-7144

What Should I Do If The Other Driver Does Not Have Insurance?

If the other driver’s insurance is not enough to pay for all of your damages, your own insurance may pay the difference-if you have underinsured motorist coverage.

If you do not have these kinds of insurance or if your damages are more than the policy’s limit, you can sue the other driver. However, even if you win the case, you cannot be sure that the other driver has the money to pay.

If you have collision insurance, it will usually pay for the damage to your car, minus your deductible, no matter who is at fault.