Margie Mietling Eget
Margie Mietling Eget is an honors graduate from Covenant College and also an honors 1991 graduate from Walter F. George School of Law. She is a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
Ms. Eget has practiced in the areas of long term care, products liability, and personal injury. She is a former defense attorney from two large Atlanta litigation firms, where she defended corporate entities in complex product liability actions. She now represents injured residents and their families in long term care litigation and focuses on advocating for defenseless residents who are abused or neglected in assisted living, skilled nursing, acute, subacute and long term care facilities.
- Long Term Care/Nursing Home
- Wrongful Death
- General Civil Litigation
- Products Liability
- Automobile Accidents
- Georgia, 1991
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Covenant College, Lookout Mountain TN, 1986 Cum Laude
- Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia 1991 Cum Laude
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association