Dan Prieto leads the firm’s personal injury litigation practice. He and his staff represent clients in all matters of personal injury including trucking/motor carrier, aviation related injuries, car wrecks, product liability, construction accidents, negligent security, dog bites, and boating accidents. He represents clients in all stages of their claims for personal injuries, catastrophic injury, and wrongful death matters. Dan has recovered millions of dollars for his clients through verdicts and settlements.
Dan and his dedicated staff take the time to help clients understand the claims process both before and after filing lawsuit. His ultimate goal is to attain the best possible outcome for his clients.
In the Community
Dan participates in local charitable outreach programs through his various memberships and affiliations. He also donates his time and experience to provide pro bono assistance to indigent clients and persons in need.
As an aviation officer and airborne Soldier, Dan served with the U.S. Army flying attack-scout helicopters. As a Soldier, he completed multiple overseas deployments including deploying to Iraq in support of the Global War on Terror. While in Iraq, Dan was awarded the Bronze Star Medal.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor - 2005
- The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina
- B.S. - 1994
- Honors: Distinguished Military Graduate
- U.S. Army
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association, Past-President
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), Life Member
- The Citadel Alumni Association, Life Member
- The Knights of Columbus
- Multi-Bar Leadership Counsel, Past Chair
- Personal Injury Litigation
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina