Common Signs You Need an Accident Lawyer
Amidst the chaos of trying to figure out how to get your motorcycle repaired, ensure your well-being is intact, and figure out your next steps, knowing if you should enlist a lawyer may not be an easy endeavor. If you’re unsure if this is the right next step for you, here are common signs to look out for:
- You’ve sustained serious injuries
- Your insurance company is not offering the coverage you need
- The other driver doesn’t have enough insurance to cover your costs
- You’re experiencing ongoing medical costs or lost wages as a result of the accident
- Another driver is trying to blame you for the accident
- You feel overwhelmed with all of the paperwork and legal processes
What You Get With a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Sometimes it can be hard to fight for yourself, but also it helps to have someone legally able to fight for you. If you’ve been in a motorcycle accident, our Atlanta motorcycle accident lawyer has the legal ability to fight for you, get things turned around, and leave you better than you were before. With a motorcycle accident attorney, you can expect:
- Representation: Comprehensive legal representation with a lawyer who specializes in motorcycle claims
- Legalese: Assistance in understanding the law and getting the best possible outcome for your claim
- Pursuing Options: Knowledgeable advice on the options you have, such as filing a lawsuit or making an out-of-court settlement
- Fair Compensation: Expert help to ensure you receive fair compensation from insurance companies
The Dangers of Not Enlisting
Some people opt to not hire an expert Atlanta motorcycle accident attorney for their motorcycle accident claim. Since the insurance company will have lawyers on their side, it’s important to understand what you might miss out on if you choose to go without an experienced lawyer.
- Lack of Representation: You’ll be trying to fight for yourself or relying on your insurance company
- Inexperienced: Without legal expertise, you may not understand the law and be taken advantage of
- Minimal Options: You won’t have access to all of the options available such as filing a lawsuit or making an out-of-court settlement
- Unfair Compensation: You may not receive fair compensation from insurance companies without legal representation
Your Representation Matters at PMHP
When it comes to representing you in a motorcycle accident case, PMHP has you covered. Our team of experienced personal injury lawyers is passionate about getting victims the compensation they deserve. With years of experience in helping victims get fair and just settlements after accidents, you can count on us to get the job done right.
We understand how overwhelming it can be to go through a motorcycle accident claim without legal help. That’s why we offer free consultations to help you understand your rights and the options available to you.