Verdicts and Settlements
A Sampling Of Our Notable Wins And Recent Verdicts
The attorneys of Prieto, Marigliano, Holbert & Prieto, LLC have obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients, money they desperately needed to put their lives back in order following a serious injury or the loss of a loved one. Below you will find a small sample of some recently-resolved cases:
- Nursing home wrongful death An 82 year-old male died of a broken hip after being neglected for weeks. The nursing home owner was misappropriating funds intended for patient care; as a result, the facility was underequipped and understaffed. Jury verdict: $43.5 million. Georgia.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect Elderly woman was rolled out of bed causing a subdural hematoma. Jury verdict: $1.8 million.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect Failure to properly monitor and assess an elderly woman with maggots coming from her nose and mouth. Settlement: $1 million.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect Urinary retention case. $1.7 million.
MORE VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
- $5,000,000.00 for pedestrian struck by tractor trailer on the side of a roadway in Georgia.
- $1,550,000 recovery for car wreck victim
- $1,200,000 recovery for fall victim
- $1,025,000 recovery for driver injured in a nonfatal car accident
- $1,000,000 recovery for post-operative stroke victim
- $875,000 recovery for post-operative complications leading to sepsis
- $750,000 recovery for complications related to cyst removal
- $750,000 recovery against pharmacy for complications related to Stevens Johnson Syndrome
- $2,000,000 for leak from cryogenic vat leading to spoliation of materials inside
To learn more about these recent successes and more about how we help you handle your own matter, contact an attorney at Prieto, Marigliano, Holbert & Prieto, LLC. You can call us at +1-404-618-0882 or contact us by e-mail. We have offices in Atlanta, Calhoun, Cartersville, Dallas, Dalton and Savannah to better serve our clients. From those offices we serve clients in a number of local communities, including Tucker, Griffin, Smyrna, Alpharetta, Decatur, Macon, Rome, College Park, East Point and Marietta.