Carly is from Madison, North Carolina. She attended The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she was a Public Service Scholar. After earning her Bachelor's Degree, she worked as a Paralegal at The Office of University Counsel at UNC-Chapel Hill before moving to Atlanta to attend The Georgia State University College of Law. While in law school, Carly clerked at several firms in Atlanta, served as a Teaching Assistant in the Trial Advocacy Program, and competed in a national mock trial competition with the Student Trial Lawyers Association. Carly graduated Cum Laude from The Georgia State University College of Law with a Certificate in Health Law.
Carly lives in Alpharetta with her husband, daughter, and two dogs.
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- Honors: cum laude
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Hill, North Carolina
- B.A. - 2013
- Major: History and Political Science
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation, 2016 to 2020
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2020 to Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2020 to Present
- Long-Term Care Litigation 85%
- Personal Injury 10%
- Medical Malpractice 5%
- Georgia, 2019